1. Put the Weetabix in a bowl and crush them with your hands or a fork. Add the natural yogurt and mix together.
2. Spoon the mixture into the base of a dessert glass and press down firmly.
3. Pour the toffee yogurt over the base to form a second layer. Cover and chill overnight.
4. Top with the sliced banana and ChocShot to serve.
Apple pie Weetabix cheesecake
- serves 1
- ready in 10 minutes (plus overnight chilling)
- 6½ Syns per serving (deduct 6 Syns if you’re having the Weetabix as your Healthy Extra ‘b’ choice)
- 2 Weetabix
- 2 tbsp fat-free natural yogurt
- 1 apple, chopped
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- 160g no-added-sugar fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 pinches of ground cinnamon, to serve