Easy no bake keto coconut macaroons recipe- 4 Ingredients and ready in 5 minutes, these keto coconut macaroons are a delicious low carb no bake dessert! Vegan, Gluten Free and Paleo.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes | Servings: 40 Macaroons Calories: 40kcal
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 cup keto maple syrup * See notes
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk ** See notes
- 1 cup chocolate chips of choice optional
- Line a large plate or baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or high-speed blender, combine all your ingredients until fully incorporated. If the batter is too crumbly, add a little more sticky sweetener and/or coconut milk until a thick batter remains.
- Using your hands, form into small balls. Press each ball lightly into a cookie shape. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- Maple syrup, monk fruit maple syrup, brown rice syrup, agave, and honey all work.
- **I use canned coconut milk as it is thicker than milk from a carton. If you use carton milk, you may need to increase your sticky sweetener to compensate.
Serving: 1 Macaroon | Calories: 40kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Potassium: 3mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 150IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.5mg | NET CARBS: 1g