You all love cupcakes and muffins and their taste is pleasing to the heart. Recipes like chocolate muffins help people enjoy a healthy salty or healthy sweet diet while providing a ketogenic diet. And you can eat these delicious recipes while adopting the keto lifestyle.
I also have a lot of keto recipes, I enjoy making these kinds of sweets and snacks because a lot of people only eat bacon and eggs and get sick from eggs, this recipe is different and more delicious. I hope you will try to make it at home and you will like it very much.
Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins
When you’re on the road, or trying to eat a healthy little dessert, keto muffins are a small snack that quenches your sugar cravings. Since everyone loves Cato Chocolate Chip Cookies, I thought it would be a big change to try. These Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins are much easier than cookies and even easier to bake.
Prep Time : 10 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time : 30 minutes | Servings : 6 Muffins | Calories : 229kcal
- 1 Cup Almond Flour 90g / 3 oz
- 1/4 Cup Erythritol (SoNourished) 40g / 1.2 oz
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 40 g Butter Melted (1.2 oz)
- 40 ml unsweetened almond milk (1.2 fl oz)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50 g Unsweetened Dark Chocolate (1.8 oz)
- Preheat your oven to 180C (355 F)
- Mix the almond flour and the baking powder together in a bowl. Crack 2 eggs into the mixture and mix until well combined.
- Melt 40g (1 1/2 oz) butter and mix into the almond flour and egg mixture.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the chocolate) and pour into a 2 X 3 muffin tray lined with muffin holders.
- Cut the pieces of chocolate into long thin slices 1 cm apart, and pierce them through the top of the muffins. There should be around 4 – 5 long pieces each.
- Bake for 20 mins. Let them cool and enjoy.