This decadent Chocolate peanut butter milkshake is jam packed with healthy fats to keep you satisfied for longer. Filled with flavour and some hidden greens to increase your potassium and magnesium this milkshake is not only incredibly delicious but anti-inflammatory!
So get blending and curb those sugar cravings with this sugar-free, immune boosting treat.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes | Serving size: 1 glass
INGREDIENTS (makes 2 servings)
- 1/4 cup cooked spinach, fresh or frozen and drained (40 g/ 1.4 oz)
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder (8 g/ 0.3 oz)
- 1 1/4 tbsp virgin coconut oil or MCT oil (20 ml)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (240 ml/ 8 fl oz), or more
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds or flax meal (4 g/ 0.2 oz)
- 1/2 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream or coconut milk(30 ml)
- pinch sea salt
- Optional: 1/2 tbsp Erythritol or Swerve, or to taste
- Optional toppings: Whipped cream, melted chocolate, shaved chocolate, drizzle of peanut butter.
Pace all ingredients into a food processor and blend for 3-4 minutes or until smooth and fluffy.
To serve divide between 2 serving glasses. Optionally, add a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of melted dark chocolate (inside the glass or on top of the whipped cream, and softened peanut butter and chocolate shavings. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 1 Glass
Calories: 220 kcal | Total carbs: 6.6 grams | Fat: 20.9 grams | Protein: 4.8 grams | Net carbs: 2.9 grams