Easy 4 ingredient tropical fat bombs made with coconut and pineapple extract! This simple recipe takes 5 minutes to make and is completely keto and low carb- no one would know they are paleo, vegan and gluten-free, too!
Prep Time: 1 Minute | Cook Time: 4 Minutes | Total Time: 5 Minutes | Servings: 20 Bars | Calories: 106kcal
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil
- 3 tbsp keto maple syrup * See notes
- 1/2 tsp pineapple extract
- 1-2 tbsp unsweetened dried pineapple (**Optional)
- Line an 4×8-inch deep pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine your coconut oil and sticky sweetener, and heat until melted and the coconut has softened.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly, before adding your shredded coconut and pineapple extract. If using dried pineapple, add that here too. Pour the batter into the lined pan and press firmly in place. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- Remove from fridge or freezer and allow to thaw slightly, before using a slightly moistened knife to cut into bars.
*I used a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup to keep it keto and sugar free. 100% refined sugar free sweeteners that can be used include pure maple syrup, agave, coconut nectar, and honey.
**Omit to keep it 100% sugar-free. Alternatively, add some dried citrus.
Serving: 1Bar | Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 1g